64th IEA-FBC Meeting
Date: June 3, 2012
Chairman: Prof. Franz Winter
Focus: OxyFuel Combustion in FBC
1. H. Yang, Tsinghua University, China: "The influence of the new emission standard on the CFB boiler in China and the solutions"
2. Q. Lu, Chinese Academy of Sciences, China: “Research of Oxy-fuel CFB Combustion at IET/CAS”
3. L.-E. Amand, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden: “Chalmers-Tsinghua Co-operation CFB boilers”
4. D. Pallares, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden: "Analysis and modelling of a 5 MW oxyCFB"
5. F. Johnsson, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden: “Fuel mixing in fluidized beds - experimental observations”
6. J.-M. Lee, Korea Electric Power Corporation – Research Institute, Korea: “Co-combustion of various fuels in a commercial CFB boiler”
7. T. Shimizu, J. Hrdlicka, D. Tatsuta, H. Osaka, C. Gao, Niigata University, Japan: "Alternative bed materials to reduce N2O emissions from coal-fired BFBC"
8. A. Nikolopoulos, CERTH / ISFTA, Greece: “3-D CFD simulation of a CFB carbonator cold model”
9. W. Nowak, Czestochowa University of Technology, Poland: “Activities of Poland in CFB Oxy-fuel Combustion”
10. E.J. Anthony, NRCan-RNCan, Canada: “Co-firing of Coal and Biomass in a pilot scale Oxy-fuel CFBC facility”
11. T. Proell, Vienna University of Technology, Austria: “Sewage Sludge Treatment with Oxygen Enrichment and Oxyfuel Combustion in CFBC – new pilot plant Results”
12. O. Senneca, IRC-CNR, Italy: “On-going Activities on Oxy-firing Combustion in Naples”