66th IEA-FBC Meeting
Date: March 18-20, 2013
Chairman: Prof. Franz Winter
Focus: Agglomeration and ash related problems
1. H. Yang, Tsinghua University, China: “Optimal design and operation of the SNCR system of the 150t/h low energy consumption CFB boiler”
2. F. Scala, Istituto di Ricerche sulla Combustione, Italy: “Characterization and early detection of bed agglomeration during the fluidized bed combustion of biomass fuels”
3. K. Schwaiger, Vienna University of Technology, Austria: “Fluidization challenges and research results for active fluidization thermal energy storage systems”
4. T. Shimizu, Niigata University, Japan:”Adsorption property of carbon-loaded porous alumina particles prepared by capacitance effect”
5. N. Nikolopoulos, Centre for Research and Technology Hellas, Greece: “An advanced thermodynamic model for the Calcium-Looping process based on CFD simulation results and standard process simulation tools”
6. C. Sevonius, Abo Akademi University, Finland: “Defluidization of a quartz bed due to K-salts in a laboratory reactor”
7. P. Bukowski, ENET, Czech Republic: “Methods of risk determination of high temperature corrosion for heating surfaces in biomass fired or co-fired boilers”
8. M. Mann, Küttner Energy & Environment, Germany: “Ash softening point – the impact of additives, a lab scale study, sewage sludge combustion”
9. A. Purgar, Vienna University of Technology, Vienna, Austria: "Fluidized Bed Combustion Ashes of Municipal Solid Waste"
10 O. Nemcek, Technical University of Ostrava, Czech Republic: “Removal of Arsenic and Mercury from flue gas by adsorption in a fluidized bed”
11. A. Sugawara, Niigata University, Japan: "Fixed bed combustion of waste mushroom culture"