70th IEA-FBC Meeting
Date: June 13-14, 2015
Location: Abo/Turku, Finland
Chairman: Prof. Dagmar Juchelkova
1. T. Shimizu, Niigata University, Japan: Monitoring of fluidization state during heat recovery from melted slag using fluidized bed.
2. M. L. Contreras, CIEMAT, Spain: Trace metals mobilization and control in fluidized bed combustion.
3. J.-M. Lee, KEPCO, Korea: Effec of co-combustion of wood pellet with sub-bituminous coal in 340MWe Yeosu CFB boiler.
4. G. Yue, Tsinghua University, China: The possibility of more efficient De-SOx and De-NOx in a CFB boiler furnace,
5. A. Köhler, Chalmers, Sweden: 3D magnetic particle tracking in a cold flow model for analysis of fuel mixing in fluidized beds,
6. W. Nowak, AGH University of Science and Technology, Poland: Fluidized bed oxy-fuel combustion integrated with a CO2 processing unit.
7. M. Zeneli, CERTH, Greece: A critical review of cluster diameter correlations in CFD modelling of Fluidized Beds
8. M. Engblom, Åbo Akademi University, Finland: “Jet-NOx" model - Understanding nitrogen chemistry in biomass-fired boilers.